Speech Therapy Comprehensive Assessment
An Initial evaluation session will last for 2 hours, to be conducted in 2 separate sessions (1 hour session each). It includes the ff:
- Parent interview: understand your concerns and goals for your child
- Clinical observation and functional skills assessment: facilitate different activities and observe how your child performs them
- Initial goal-setting: based on the result of the interview and skills assessment, your therapist will work together with you to set specific, realistic, and achievable goals for your child.
- A comprehensive initial assessment report
NOTE: Before your assessment session, kindly forward any pertinent doctor’s referral, notes, and/or assessment reports from other members of your child’s care team to firstname.lastname@example.org to be reviewed by your child’s assigned therapist.
Kindly review our Fitness Bee Terms and Guidelines prior to booking.
By availing of this product, I agree to comply with Fitness Bee Terms and Guidelines.
Instructions for booking:
- Please book/add to cart 2 different days, separately, for your initial evaluation (preferably 2 consecutive weeks)
- When choosing 2 different dates, please choose the SAME coach/therapist. See example below
- Select Coach A, then select July 21 Thursday 3 (to 4pm) click Book Now then…
- Select Coach A, then select July 28 Thursday 3 (to 4pm) click Book Now then proceed to Checkout
- 2 bookings = Only 1 rate (price will reflect on your checkout page)