Therapy Session and Private Coaching Policies and GuidelinesUpdated on July 15, 2022
BOOKINGS AND RESERVATIONS
- You may book your preferred day/s and timeslot/s for sessions based on the available schedules from our Fitness Bee calendar. By making the reservation, we assume that you will attend all of your recurring sessions in a consistent and timely manner as this is vital to your child’s skills improvement.
- Upon booking your preferred schedule with us, we ask that you kindly settle all corresponding fees in full so your chosen time slots will be reserved for you. Because of our limited slots, no payment means no reservation. Unpaid slots will remain open for anyone interested in any of our offered services. Fitness Bee reserves the right to offer unpaid slots to other interested clients to accommodate our growing wait list of families needing our services.
CANCELLATION, RESCHEDULING, AND NO SHOW POLICY
- We request that you inform Fitness Bee ahead of time of any possible cancellations in respect to the time of your professional therapist. By canceling your sessions in advanced, we are also able to offer your time slot to another client needing therapy or coaching sessions.
- Please contact us through our social media channels, send us an SMS, or email us at email@example.com if your child is unable to attend his/her session. Canceled appointment notifications must be made before 8:00am the day of the scheduled appointment, with the exception of emergencies and unforeseen illnesses.
- For clients booked at the 8-9am and 9-10am time slots, kindly inform us of your absence by 8pm the night before your scheduled appointment.
- All requests for changes in your child’s schedule will need to be discussed with your therapist. Schedule changes are subject to your therapist’s availability.
- We understand that there will be occasions when sudden cancellations will have to be made, such as in road accidents and other unforeseen events. These will be excused if cancellations made are not repetitive and frequent.
- No Show:
- It is defined as any session canceled AFTER 8am the day of (or 8pm the night before for 8/9am sessions) the scheduled session OR an absence without any prior notice to the therapist.
- No shows are appointments that cannot be made up and/or rescheduled. They are missed sessions and will therefore be charged the amount of p600 per no show. This is to compensate for your therapist’s time and opportunities lost in your sudden absence.
- After 2 “no shows” in a month, your slot will be given to another client.
- In case of cancellations made by the therapist, you will be notified as soon as possible. He/She will re-schedule your missed session depending on the therapist’s and client’s mutual convenience. A substitute will be given, if one is available, should your therapist be absent for a prolonged period of time.
- For late arrivals/late pickups, when you arrive more than 15 minutes after your scheduled time, the session will be continued only for the rest of the remaining time in your scheduled hour. Any session extensions will only be possible if the next time slot is free and is still within the therapist-in-charge’s committed working hours (No extensions will cover the therapist’s lunch break and official end of work time). Moreover, if you plan to leave the premises during your child’s session, it is necessary that you pick up your child on time. Fitness Bee is not liable for any untoward incidents that may occur after your child’s appointment schedule.
- For the safety of others, please do not bring your child to the facility if he/she is ill. Kindly notify your therapist as soon as possible. Please obtain a medical certificate from your attending physician and present this on your child’s first day back.
- Please note that Fitness Bee reserves the right to decline entry to anyone who is believed to be sick. The parent will be contacted immediately and he/she will be responsible for picking up or making the arrangements for picking up the child as soon as possible.
OTHER GENERAL POLICIES
- Confidentiality: We may furnish you with pertinent service reports as requested (with additional fee). With your permission, copies of these documents may be given to other members of your child’s intervention team.
- Please be assured that if at any time, for any reason, you have some concerns about your sessions with us, you may send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Availing of PWD discount should not be used in conjunction with existing product promotions/discounts.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.