Terms and ConditionsUpdated on Sept 30, 2022
At FitnessBee, we want to give all our clients the best service possible. As such, we need to strictly implement certain policies to ensure equal opportunities are provided to each and every one of our clients. We would greatly appreciate your understanding as we put these policies into effect.
We understand that there are certain unforseen, uncontrollable, and unavoidable circumstances that may happen, which will necessitate you to cancel or reschedule your booking. Should this happen, we require you to inform us at least 1 week prior to your appointment date to avoid cancellation/rescheduling fees. Special exceptions MAY be given, on a case to case basis, upon approval from the management.
- Rescheduling bookings are free of charge and will only be accommodated once. This is to ensure fair opportunities for our other clients to book available slots, which might be blocked due to multiple rescheduling.
- A 20% non-refundable fee will be applied for booking cancellations to cover the cost of operations and lost opportunities
- For sudden cancellations (cancellations made less than 1 week before your appointment date), only 50% of your total payment may be refunded.
- Failing to inform us at least 24 hours before and not arriving at your appointment date will be considered as “no-show”. You will be charged the full amount of your booking and no refund will be issued.
Late Arrival Policy
- Arriving later than your appointment time will reduce the total time for your booking. This is to give courtesy to the client scheduled after you. Any booking extensions will be subject to availability and upon the discretion of our gym manager.
- All refunds will be processed within 3-5 business days
Right to Refuse Service
Fitness Bee reserves the right to decline services to clients who will display
- rude, threatening behavior whether in-person or online
- lack of regard to the company’s rules and regulations
- threats to the health and safety of the company’s staff and therapists
- disruptive, unruly behavior such as screaming, swearing, and other verbally abusive behavior
* Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.