Guidelines and PoliciesUpdated on August 24, 2022
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
We understand that there are certain unforseen, uncontrollable, and unavoidable circumstances that may happen, which will necessitate you to cancel or reschedule your booking. Should this happen, we require you to inform us at least 1 week prior to your appointment date to avoid cancellation/rescheduling fees. Special exceptions MAY be given, on a case to case basis, upon approval from the management.
- Please inform us of your reschedule or cancellation 1 week before your appointment date. You may reach us through our Website (click the Chat button on the lower right section), through Facebook, Instagram, or email us at email@example.com
- Rescheduling bookings are free of charge and will only be accommodated once. This is to ensure fair opportunities for our other clients to book available slots, which might be blocked due to multiple rescheduling.
- Booking is non-refundable, but may be transferred to another interested attendee.
- We will observe a “no contact policy” at all times. Kindly settle your payments through our official payment channels upon booking.
- Event date/time can be subject to change, especially due to unforeseen circumstances on the part of the class facilitator. Any schedule changes will be relayed to you in the earliest possible time.
- Should the event be cancelled, for reasons of Acts of God, sudden illness, and/or any other unforeseen circumstances, Fitness Bee will immediately contact you to process refund. Please expect refund to be completed within 3-5 business days.
- Our gym equipment such as, but not limited to: swings, slide, rock wall, and soft mats are strictly for children ages 6 months to 10 years old only. We politely ask all adults to observe the weight limits of these kiddie equipment by refraining from sitting or using them.
- Damage/s to any of Fitness Bee gym equipment will be assessed, and a penalty fee will be charged to your account.
- Eating is strictly not allowed inside the gym area. You may have snacks and drinks in the waiting lounge.
- Adults must wear face masks at all times. Children are highly encouraged but not required to wear masks.
- Adults must wear socks inside the gym area at all times.
- Fitness Bee will not be liable for any losses or damage to your personal belongings. Kindly secure them during your entire stay at the facility.
- Fitness Bee has the right to politely decline the entrance of guests
- Showing flu-like symptoms (Symptoms to be checked upon arrival at the gym)
- With history of domestic and foreign travel to places with high rates of COVID-19 cases within the past month
- Who had contact with COVID-19 positive patients within the past month
Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.