Fitness Bee Gym Play Guidelines and PoliciesUpdated on July 15, 2022
BOOKINGS AND RESERVATIONS
- Fitness Bee Individual Play passes are valid for a limited time only.
- 4-play passes are valid for 45 days from date of purchase
- 8-play passes are valid for 90 days from date of purchase
- Gym passes are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Each gym pass entitles the bearer 1-hour, non-exclusive use of Fitness Bee facilities. Non-exclusive means that a play time slot is open for booking of other interested clients. To promote safety, each time slot will only be available to a maximum of 3 children with 1 adult companion.
- To ensure everyone’s safety, Gym Play is strictly by appointment only. Walk-ins are not allowed. 1 adult companion is allowed with the child, additional 1 adult may stay in the waiting lounge.
- A gym pass/card will be given to you on your first visit. Please bring this card every time you visit Fitness Bee. A Fitness Bee staff will be stamping on your card to mark each of your visits.
- We will observe a “no contact policy” at all times. Kindly settle your payments through our official payment channels upon purchasing the gym pass.
CANCELLATION, RESCHEDULING, AND NO SHOW POLICY
- Should you need to reschedule or cancel your reservation, please inform Fitness Bee at least 24 hours prior to your reserved date. Alternative date shall be subject to availability.
- Sudden cancellations (cancellations made less than 24 hours before appointment) OR failure to arrive at your booking appointment, is considered a No Show. No shows will automatically consume 1 pass. Make-ups or rescheduling for this will no longer be accommodated. This is to cover the cost of operations and lost opportunities due to your sudden absence.
- Please come to your reserved play time slot on time to maximize your stay. We also encourage you to stay inside Fitness Bee premises only within your reserved time slot to allow our personnel to thoroughly sanitize the gym and as courtesy to the next arriving guests. For late arrivals, your booking will be continued only for the remaining time in your scheduled time. E.g
- Booking time: 10am – 11am
- Arrival time: 10:30am
- End time: Still at 11am
- Assigned Fitness Bee managing personnel deserves the right to decide for any booking extensions, which is subject to availability.
- If you wish to avail for additional play time in excess of the time you initially booked, Fitness Bee can accommodate this provided that the next time slot is not yet taken. Fitness Bee staff will add another stamp on your card.
- Our gym equipment such as, but not limited to: swings, slide, rock wall, and soft mats are strictly for children ages 6 months to 10 years old only. We politely ask all adults to observe the weight limits of these kiddie equipment by refraining from sitting or using them.
- Damage/s to any of Fitness Bee gym equipment will be assessed, and a penalty fee will be charged to your account.
- Eating is strictly not allowed inside the gym area. You may have snacks and drinks in the waiting lounge, provided that it is still within your booked time slot.
- Adult companion must wear face masks at all times. Children are highly encouraged but not required to wear masks.
- Adult companion must wear socks inside the gym area at all times.
- Please ensure that an adult is present at all times during your stay to supervise the children playing. Fitness Bee will not be liable for any untoward incidents that may happen during your stay.
- Fitness Bee has the right to politely decline the entrance of guests
- Showing flu-like symptoms (Symptoms to be checked upon arrival at the gym)
- With history of domestic and foreign travel to places with high rates of COVID-19 cases within the past month
- Who had contact with COVID-19 positive patients within the past month
Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.