Fitness Bee Private Play Guidelines and PoliciesUpdated on July 15, 2022
BOOKINGS AND RESERVATIONS
- Private Play is a service offered by Fitness Bee to accommodate small groups of 6-12 people (adult and kids combined).
- To ensure everyone’s safety, Private Play is strictly by reservation only. All booking must be made through our official website at fitnessbeeph.com.
- Kindly settle your full payment through the official payment channels found on our website upon receipt of confirmation email for your chosen date. Please understand that no payment means no reservation. Unpaid slots will remain open for anyone interested in any of our offered services. Fitness Bee reserves the right to offer unpaid slots to other interested clients to accommodate other families needing our services.
CANCELLATION, RESCHEDULING, AND NO SHOW POLICY
- Should you need to reschedule your reservation, please inform Fitness Bee at least 1 week prior to your reserved date. Alternative date shall be subject to availability. Rescheduling will only be accommodated once. This is to cover the cost of operations and lost opportunities due to your repeated rebooking.
- Should you need to cancel your reservation, please inform Fitness Bee also at least 1 week prior to your reserved date. Please note that a 20% non-refundable fee will be applied for the cancellation of your booking. This is to cover the cost of operations and lost opportunities due to your cancellation. The rest of your balance may be refunded to your account within 3-5 business days.
- Sudden cancellations (cancellations made less than 1 week before appointment), only 50% of your total payment will be refunded to your account. This will be processed within 3-5 business days.
- We understand that there will be occasions when sudden cancellations will have to be made, such as in road accidents and other unforeseen events. Fees for instances like these MAY be waived given approval from the management.
- Please come to your reserved time slot on time to maximize your stay. We also encourage your group to stay inside Fitness Bee premises only within your reserved time slot to allow our personnel to thoroughly sanitize the gym and as courtesy to the next arriving guests.
- For late arrivals, your booking will be continued only for the remaining time in your scheduled booking. E.g.
- Booking time: 10am – 12nn
- Arrival time: 10:30am
- End time: Still at 12nn
- Assigned Fitness Bee managing personnel deserves the right to decide for any booking extensions, which is subject to availability.
- If your group wishes to avail for additional time in excess of the time you initially booked, Fitness Bee can accommodate this provided that the next time slot is not yet taken by another group. Time extensions are subject to additional charges.
OTHER GENERAL GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
- Our gym equipment such as, but not limited to: swings, slide, rock wall, and soft mats are strictly for children ages 6 months to 10 years old only. We politely ask all adults to observe the weight limits of these kiddie equipment by refraining from sitting or using them.
- Damage/s to any of Fitness Bee gym equipment will be assessed, and a penalty fee will be charged to your account based on results of the assessment.
- Eating is strictly not allowed inside the gym area. You may have snacks and drinks in the receiving lounge, provided that it is still within your booked time slot.
- Should your group wish to put up decorations for your event, we kindly ask that you limit your decors in the receiving lounge of the facility and refrain from using glitters and sticky, hard-to-remove materials to allow easier cleaning and sanitation of our personnel.
- All adults must wear face masks at all times. Children are highly encouraged but not required to wear masks.
- Adults must wear socks inside the gym area at all times.
- Please ensure that adult/s are present at all times during your stay to supervise the children playing. Fitness Bee will not be liable for any untoward incidents that may happen during your stay.
- Fitness Bee has the right to politely decline the entrance of guests
- Showing flu-like symptoms (Symptoms to be checked upon arrival at the gym)
- With history of domestic and foreign travel to places with high rates of COVID-19 cases within the past month
- Who had contact with COVID-19 positive patients within the past month.
- Availing of PWD discount should not be used in conjunction with existing product promotions/discounts.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.