Reading Enrichment Class Guidelines and PoliciesUpdated on January 24, 2023
- Fitness Bee’s Reading classes are held twice a week for a total of 8 sessions (full program). Each session lasts for an hour.
- We will only accommodate a maximum of 4 students per class time slot.
- A minimum of 2 students is required for a class schedule to push through. Should your chosen time slot not meet the minimum required number of enrollees, you have an option to:
- 1. Change your chosen schedule to another time slot with more enrollees.
- 2. Convert your payment to avail of another Fitness Bee class or service. OR
- 3. Avail of full payment refund.
- Please contact us through our social media channels or email us at email@example.com if your child will be unable to attend his/her session(s). Kindly inform us at least 24 hours prior to your class so the teacher can adjust accordingly.
- Kindly note that any absences during the duration of the program is considered a MISSED session. Only 1 make up session will be allowed, and this must be attended immediately in the next class cycle.
- Any schedule changes will be relayed to you in the earliest possible time.
- Cancellations made on the part of the class facilitators, due to acts of God, or due to holidays/special events will automatically be made up.
- Classes will start promptly in respect to other students enrolled in the class. For late arrivals, the session will be continued only for the rest of the remaining time in your scheduled hour. Moreover, if you plan to leave the premises during your child’s session, it is necessary that you pick up your child on time. Fitness Bee will not be liable for any untoward incidents that may occur after your child’s appointment schedule.
- Fitness Bee will not be liable for any losses or damage to your personal belongings. Kindly secure them during your entire stay at the facility.
- For the safety of others,
- Kindly remind your child to wear his/her mask at all times.
- We will only allow 1 guardian per child inside the Fitness Bee premises.
- Please do not bring your child to the facility if he/she is ill. Kindly notify Fitness Bee as soon as possible. Please obtain a medical certificate from your attending physician and present this on your child’s first day back.
- Please note that Fitness Bee reserves the right to decline entry to anyone who is believed to be sick. The parent will be contacted immediately and he/she will be responsible for picking up or making the arrangements for picking up the child as soon as possible.
- Availing of PWD discount should not be used in conjunction with existing product promotions/discounts.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.