School Readiness Program Guidelines and PoliciesUpdated on July 15, 2022
- Fitness Bee’s School Readiness Program classes are held once a week for 6 weeks (total of 6 sessions). It includes the ff: – Each session will last for 90 minutes, broken down into: – 15 minutes warm up free play – 60 minutes class proper – 15 minutes cool down free play
- For safety measures, we will only accommodate a maximum of 6 students per class time slot.
- A minimum of 3 students is required for a School Readiness class schedule to push through. Should your chosen time slot not meet the minimum required number of enrollees, you have an option to: 1. Change your chosen schedule to another time slot with more enrollees. OR 2. Convert your payment to avail of another Fitness Bee class or service.
- Please contact us through our social media channels or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your child will be unable to attend his/her session(s).
- Kindly note that any absences during the duration of the program is considered a MISSED session. A make up session MAY be offered only if a slot becomes available. Fitness Bee will not be opening a separate class just for make-ups.
- Any schedule changes will be relayed to you in the earliest possible time.
- Classes will start promptly in respect to other students enrolled in the class. For late arrivals, the session will be continued only for the rest of the remaining time in your scheduled hour. Moreover, if you plan to leave the premises during your child’s session, it is necessary that you pick up your child on time. Fitness Bee will not be liable for any untoward incidents that may occur after your child’s appointment schedule.
- Fitness Bee will not be liable for any losses or damage to your personal belongings. Kindly secure them during your entire stay at the facility.
- For the safety of others,
- Kindly remind your child to wear his/her mask at all times.
- We will only allow 1 guardian per child inside the Fitness Bee premises.
- Please do not bring your child to the facility if he/she is ill. Kindly notify Fitness Bee as soon as possible. Please obtain a medical certificate from your attending physician and present this on your child’s first day back.
- Please note that Fitness Bee reserves the right to decline entry to anyone who is believed to be sick. The parent will be contacted immediately and he/she will be responsible for picking up or making the arrangements for picking up the child as soon as possible.
- Availing of PWD discount should not be used in conjunction with existing product promotions/discounts.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.