Taekwondo Beginners Class Policies and GuidelinesUpdated on July 15, 2022
- Classes are held twice a week, Thursdays and Saturdays, from 5 – 6:30 in the afternoon, for a total of 10 sessions
- Please contact us through our social media channels or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your child will be unable to attend his/her session(s).
- Kindly note that NO make up sessions will be provided in the event your child misses a class.
- Classes will start promptly in respect to other students enrolled in the class. For late arrivals, the session will be continued only for the rest of the remaining time in your scheduled hour. Moreover, if you plan to leave the premises during your child’s session, it is necessary that you pick up your child on time. Fitness Bee will not be liable for any untoward incidents that may occur after your child’s appointment schedule.
- Fitness Bee will not be liable for any losses or damage to your personal belongings. Kindly secure them during your entire stay at the facility.
- For the safety of others,
- Kindly remind your child to wear his/her mask at all times.
- We will only allow 1 guardian per child inside the Fitness Bee premises.
- Please do not bring your child to the facility if he/she is ill. Kindly notify your coach/Fitness Bee as soon as possible. Please obtain a medical certificate from your attending physician and present this on your child’s first day back.
- Please note that Fitness Bee reserves the right to decline entry to anyone who is believed to be sick. The parent will be contacted immediately and he/she will be responsible for picking up or making the arrangements for picking up the child as soon as possible.
- Availing of PWD discount should not be used in conjunction with existing product promotions/discounts.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.