FitnessBee Virtual Party Guidelines and PoliciesUpdated on July 15, 2022
- Fitness Bee Virtual Party provides a 1-hour program duration that includes age-appropriate fitness activities/ exercises, games as well as your other requests done according to theme of choice.
- We encourage you to finalize your party date prior to settling your down payment with us. Down payment already settled with Fitness Bee is non-refundable in the event of party cancellation. Once down payment is settled and an email confirmation from Fitness Bee has been sent, any changes in the event date are subjected to additional rebooking fees.
- Full payment must be settled before the actual event date.
- A program proposal and personalized e-vite will be drafted based on your party theme of choice. Please note that proposal and e-vite can be adjusted depending on your suggestions and requests but only to a maximum of 3 revisions each. Should you require further adjustments/revisions, additional charges may apply.
- Fitness Bee will be opening the Zoom meeting room on time for your party. Should you need some time to prepare or wait for your guests, we allow a 15-minute “grace period” for waiting before officially starting the party.
- Virtual party booking will strictly end at the allotted time to give way for the next class or party booking.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.